Today I spent a good couple hours googling around and browsing StackOverflow, hoping that someone else had had the same issues. You see, it seems pretty straightforward, but there’s a catch. There’s always a catch.
I won’t go over setting up PhoneGap or how to run the app in your device. This are some punctual issues I’ve had and how I
fixed worked around them.
1. Awkward flow
Since I had my app folder in the root of my project:
app Brocfile.js app bower.json config dist node_modules package.json public tests tmp vendor hooks README.md merges ios platforms ios plugins ios.json www assets config.xml index.html
I had to cd into app, build, go back, move stuff over to www, rebuild with phonegap. So I ended up with a simple makefile that makes my life easier:
all: clean build copy build-gap build: cd ./app && ember build production...